Monday, December 8, 2014

Must Vape E-Liquid Review

     For this review, I will be discussing Must Vape's three e-liquids, Handlebar, Pencil, and Imperial. All three had 6mg nicotine.
     Pencil takes the lead for my personal favorite out of the three. Pencil is, "the ultimate pear crisp served ala mode. Vanilla ice cream, juicy pears, and a gooey, buttery crumble create an incredible juice that you will crave!" This description is pretty accurate. The smooth pear taste comes first with an underlying vanilla ice cream flavor. There is a pleasant buttery crumble hint on the exhale. It is a really smooth flavor that can be vaped throughout the entire day.
     Next comes Imperial. Imperial is a blend of toffee, caramel, and honey with a subtle Tobacco undertone. Not being very fond of toffee or tobacco flavors, I didn't expect to enjoy this flavor. To my surprise, it was really good. The tobacco isn't very strong, and has more of a rich flavor. The flavors mix excellently together to create a great vaping experience.
     Last comes Handlebar. Although it came last of the three, it is still a great e-liquid. On the inhale, you're greeted with a peach and pineapple flavor, and you finish with a delightful creaminess. No flavor overpowers the other. They all come together for one intricate juice. I enjoy fruit flavors and this was no disappointment. This is definitely an all-day vape.
     Overall, Must Vape receives a big stamp of approval. They are able to take several complex flavors and craft them into three high quality e-juices. It was hard to decide which was best. Really, I think I chose Imperial second instead of third simply because I didn't expect much out of it, and it was surprisingly good. All flavors have a PG/VG ratio of 35/65, which created a large vapor production. The juices are on the expensive side, a 15ml bottle being $12. I personally think they are worth it, and will more than likely buy all three bottles when I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment